|Location:||Super Top Secret!|
|This gauntlet contains a miniaturized and refined version of Gravlax's top-secret time machine that can create a localized field of "fast time"! Right now safety issues mean it can only effect your guests and pets...|
|Typical Gauntlet Attack|
|Damage:||14-43 plus 113% Stats each|
|BTH:||+1% plus Stats each|
|Stat Bonus:||STR/10 + DEX/40 to damage, DEX/8 + LUK/20 to BTH|
You can click on the Time Gauntlet to use its ability - your Pet and Guest gain one turn of Celerity, which lets them attack twice in one turn.
Cost: 37 SP (using 0 turn)
The monster can avoid this by making a save:
- Level: PowLvl vs MonsterLvl
- Major: MajSave vs MonsterLUK
- Minor: YourLUK vs MonsterINT
The monster gets +20 to its save. Also, since the monster is using one save to prevent two effects:
- If the monster is immune to either Pet Celerity or Guest Celerity, then the monster is immune to the entire effect.
- If the monster has bonuses/penalties to saves against Pet Celerity or Guest Celerity, then he uses whatever is higher.
(Example: If the monster gets a +10 bonus to saves against Pet Celerity and -15 to saves against Guest Celerity, then the monster gets +10 to the save.)